Friday, December 12, 2014

Family Photography -- David and Michelle

When Michelle asked if I’d do some photos of their family, I knew right away I would say yes, even though I’ve been limiting how much photography I do.  She’s a wonderful photographer (along with her husband, David) but it’s next to impossible to do a good family picture for yourself!   Michelle just wanted some photos of their whole family together.  They’ve been walking some difficult roads with their little girl (read some of their journey here on her blog) and as a mother I knew what she meant when she told me she just wanted a family picture. 


 The Sunday afternoon was beautifully sunny but chilly. 
 We did a short session that ended when the light 
had gone down behind the mountains
 and the baby’s nose had turned pink.





 Here is beautiful Zara.  
She is such a gift from God.




 Earlier in the day I had given the boys 
each some paper and an envelope to write their mom a note.  
It was our little secret.  
Adam, the oldest, carefully wrote in a proper 
cursive his mother’s full name on his envelope, “Michelle Beachy”.  
Liam was not so reserved and proper, but showed
 his excitement quite eagerly about the whole idea. 

 I love Liam's leap after he handed him mamma her note!









God bless your family, David and Michelle.
God is at work in you and through you.

 “ For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
 Isaiah 55:8,9

“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in youwill bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.”  
Philippians 1:6





2 comments:

  1. Loved this session! Lovely lighting and those kiddos are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the confetti settles and the vows are exchanged, the journey of love extends beyond the wedding day. Capturing family portraits after the wedding becomes a poignant way to celebrate the commencement of the next chapter in life. In the vibrant city of Nagercoil, where traditions blend seamlessly with modernity, immortalizing these moments takes on a special significance. Engaging the expertise of the best studio candid wedding photographers in nagercoil ensures that your family portraits radiate the essence of this unique city.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...