Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Newborn Photography -- Mason Carter



So here’s the newest nephew, Mason Carter.
 He was born just three days after his cousin,
 Quinton, who you saw in the previous set of newborn photos (view here). 
There's so much baby fun going on around here!


 Mason is nothing but adorable in the little hat
that was made for him by his auntie, Alison. 
Yes, the same lady who did Quinton’s whale painting. 
She’s talented!


This little man is joining his big sister, Shayla,
who is quite fond of him.

  I can’t wait to see the two of them become best friends.










With such a cute big sister, who can resist some
shots of those baby blues and fluffy blond curls?!










Mason, I am glad to be your auntie. 
I pray that everything that happens in your life
always points you to the One who formed you so perfectly. 


“I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.”

Psalm 139:14-18






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...