Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pussycat, Pussycat

"Pussycat, Pussycat" (one of four) 
 

  One of our poem books is a Little Golden Book by Eloise Wilkins.  It’s full of adorable illustrations of sweet little children and Mother Goose nursery rhymes.  It gave me inspiration to try some nursery rhyme photos. 
 
 

So we scrounged up some costumes for the girls and their two cousins.  They had so much fun acting out their rhymes and I had lots of fun enjoying their cuteness!  We did four rhymes and I’m planning to post them in four sets.



 
 
Pussycat, Pussycat 
 
 
Skylynn Dashay
in
“Pussycat, Pussycat” 
 


“Pussycat, Pussycat, where have you been?”


“I’ve been to London to visit the Queen.”


“Pussycat, Pussycat, what did you there?”



 “I frightened a little mouse under her chair!”




 
 
 

 "While I live I will praise the LORD."
Psalm 146:2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...