Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A good day for a Latte

 
On a cold dreary sort of October day it’s nice to have something to warm up with.  I tried out a new recipe with my girls.  It’s a Korean Sweet Potato Latte.  It’s nice and warming and very fallish.  Reminds me of pumpkin pie just a bit.
 

 
Korean Sweet Potato Latte
1 cup milk
3 T. cooked sweet potato
1 T. brown sugar
A few drops of vanilla
  Heat milk and sweet potato in
microwave until almost boiling. 
Add brown sugar and vanilla. 
Then blend with a blender stick
or blender until smooth and very
frothy.  Top with a little nutmeg
and a dash of cinnamon.  (The
original recipe I found doesn’t
call for the spices, I just think
they’re good. J)




“Mine’s not sweet enough.
Let me try yours.”
 
(Mamma adds more sugar.)
“mmmmm… this is good!”

 




"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born
 to help in time of need."
Proverbs 17:17
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...