Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Heart Faces - Friendship

 
Here's my entry for the October contest at I Heart Faces!  My girls are best friends.  Sometimes I just sit and listen to them play.  And I smile.  Of course there are the not so smiley moments also, but I wouldn't trade being a mamma for anything!  Here they are enjoying a Korean Sweet Potato Latte together on a rainy October day.  (Look at this post if you'd like the recipe!)
 
 
To see more "Friendship" photo contest entries, click the I Heart Faces button.  I love this theme!

Photo Challenge Submission
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!

    I wanted to let you know that I host a black and white photo contest on my blog every week, called black and white Wednesdays I would love for you to link up. http://likeChristmaseveryday.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Very comforting like a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Nice composition too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this photo! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Reminds me of a photo that would be on a Hallmark Friendship card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...