Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rainbows and Puddles




Summertime showers and the Puddles – what could be nicer
than the free feeling of splashing about?  



One recent Sunday evening a shower produced a beautiful rainbow. The girls and I ran outside to see it before it vanished. The thought kept dancing in my head, “I wish I had my camera”, but a rainbow is so fleeting that I didn’t want to waste the moments by running for my camera. After we’d been out for quite a while it was still as bright as ever, so I decided to dash in and grab the camera!










We savored the rainbow beauty for twenty minutes or more! And then I savored the beauty of two blond heads (with hair crazy from napping) dancing and jumping in the lingering raindrops with sunlight turning the tangles into halos. Savor your own little moments my friends!!!
















O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him.
Psalm 34:8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...