Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a time to laugh...




Everyone has their own sense of humor.  The brain’s funny bone is tickled by different sorts of things.   Sometimes I think I have a rather peculiar sense of humor, “singular”even, as Charlotte Bronte’s Mr. Rochester would say.


On one of the bookshelves in our living room, just below the Tolkien, Lewis and McDonald books, there is a collection of Random Things that I like.  One of the Random Things is this wooden block that makes me grin.























Oh yeah, I know about those!



For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven…
 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
Ecclesiastes 3:1,4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...