Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loving Life


For literally years now I’ve had plans for photos of a little girl wearing a jacket that’s been in the drawer.  It’s a little red jacket with black scotty dogs trotting around near the hem.  Kadence, my oldest daughter, outgrew it before I snapped any pictures, and now the Second Daughter is filling it out.  I knew it better be soon!  So with Valentine’s Day coming up, we finally went out for a little picture taking walk.  Here are some of the results.

























                Valentine cupcakes for the carry-in dinner at church. Speaking of church, God has poured out His blessings on me this last week.  He is GOOD.




 

I’ve always loved creating cards especially around Valentine’s Day. This time of year takes me back to my teens when I spent hours in my room producing layers of Victorian beauty.J  When I saw this unique idea in the Family Fun magazine, (by the way, this magazine is full of creative craft, play, and food ideas for kids – it’s worth subscribing to!) I thought my girls would like it. You just cut off the end of a bunch of celery and use it as a stamp. They’re still a little young to do a whole lot, but at least we had fun (mostly anyway) together! 





The end result.





                             "Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!"
 Psalms 63:3 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...