Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Newborn -- Shayla

Meet little Shayla Mccoy!  
My new sweet niece arrived in November – a tiny package of only six pounds, two ounces. 

 She might be small but she has had plenty of personality right from the first!  Her bright eyes want to be open taking in the world around her.  This means sleeping is not on her agenda so much.  We tried taking her photographs one two different occasions at one week and two weeks old, and she was not interested in doing a lot of the “peaceful sleeping baby” poses. J





 I love the wrinkly little hands. 






 This picture just shows Shayla.  Strong at two weeks old and looking around with wrinkles on her little forehead, just trying to understand the wide world!

I love you, Little Girl!
God bless you with much wisdom, Julian and Bethany, as you guide this sweet child!

Fear not, for I am with you; 
be not dismayed, for I am your God; 
I will strengthen you, I will help you, 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

  1. Aww these pictures are so sweet! Thanks for sharing them Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...