Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Matthew and Rosetta’s Wedding – sneak peek

 

I picked out a few shots from last Saturday’s celebration!  I may be a little partial because the groom is my brother-in-law and the bride is my new sister-in-law, but they were both GORGEOUS!!!  The weather was April’s loveliest and happiness was everywhere.











 
I’ve never witnessed a more fun and relaxed reception.  It had the feel of a country cookout with a beautiful wedding flair mixed in – perfect for Matt and Rosy!



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures Jessica!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful!! you do such a good job with pictures Jessica!! thanks for sharing them!! Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...