Tuesday, May 15, 2012

chamomile





Chamomile has come up all through the paths in the little cottage garden out back.  I decided earlier in the spring not to pull it out but let it flower.  And it’s doing so abundantly!  I told the girls they could pick the flowers so we could dry them in the sun.  I’m not sure what we’ll do with them, since I’m not so fond of chamomile tea.  But maybe I just don’t know a good way to fix it?  If anyone has a good method or other use for it, let me know!












I planted some vegetable seeds and plants while the girls picked flowers.





When I mentioned to the girls that they could pick some lemon balm, apple mint, and some of the flowers to brew a cup of tea, they were delighted.It was okay once we added sugar! J They loved it!



It looks pretty in the cup.  Bring on the sugar! :)




You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 4:11




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...