Thursday, February 21, 2019

Newborn Photography -- Jade Willow



Here’s Jade Willow, my newest niece! 
And her proud big Sister and Brother!
 It’s so fun to watch the interaction between the older siblings
and their newborn sister and to try to capture it in a photo.

 










I just can’t decide between
black and white or color for this one!










 The whole family is captured by all the hair
 this little miss has!








Little Jade Willow, 
I’m looking forward to seeing who you become
and the plans God has for you.
 This auntie loves you!



“The LORD is my shepherd,
 I lack nothing.  
He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
 he refreshes my soul.  
He guides me along the right paths
 for his name’s sake.”

Psalm 23:1-3





1 comment:

  1. Selecting experienced New Born Photographers in Nagercoil is crucial to capturing the delicate nuances of your baby amidst the garden blooms. A skilled photographer, specializing in newborn portraits, possesses the expertise to immortalize the fleeting expressions and precious moments that make each photograph a timeless treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...