Friday, November 10, 2017

Family Photos -- Tim & Rachel



I’m gonna be playing catch up
for a while here I do believe! 
But I can’t miss sharing these photos
of our dear Friends taken the end of last spring!
I love doing family photos with kids.  
There’s so much energy and fun,
and I leave completely worn out!





 This photo just makes me smile…
pretty much sums up life with this lil’ gal, Reagan.
You just try to keep up.


 There’s something about this picture that  says a lot.
Sometimes the mammas just have to roll along
 with the craziness and try to keep their hats on.
Rachel does a great job of that! 



Always Daddy’s girl!










When the littlest one doesn’t get to hold her lollipop…  




You are beautiful in so many ways, my friend!






Tim and Ray, we are blessed to call you friends and to be in the same church family.
What God is doing in your lives is a beautiful thing!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...