Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cups that Talk



When I see a pair of cups sitting together it gives me a warm feeling inside.  They convey a silent message. They show relationship.  I am not alone.  There is friendship here.
  Two people -- together.


“I want to sip my coffee with you.”



“It’s time to leave, but I’m
 glad I’m going with you!”



 
“The day’s been long and hot. 
Time for supper and some refreshing
iced tea together.”




“I love to spend time playing
with you because you’re my
 sister and my best friend!”




“Summer brings hot days spent
working for a farmer. 
But a milkshake brought
to the field brings a smile!”




Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9,10






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...